In 2017, JAKSA introduced our own “SPOTLIGHT” program, which promotes positive behaviour and hard work ethic.
Our Spotlight nominations are chosen over Terms 1, 2 & 3, and are chosen based on:
- Improvement in their abilities to sing/dance/act
- Improvement in their confidence
- Manners & respect
- Commitment – Attends all lessons & is punctual
- Displays a positive attitude
- Class participation
- Enthusiasm & determination
- Pride in the uniform
The students are then filmed, answering the Spotlight questions and their photos are put up on our noticeboard at the studio for everyone to see.