Our team are motivated to promote a supportive culture by role modelling our "Bee Code of Conduct" and implementing our positive rewards and peer support programs. Another way we embrace our community is by wearing our JAKSA studio uniforms to all classes and performances. Our team have found that our students gain a strong sense of belonging, a feeling of equality and this, in turn, helps to promote mutual growth.
All JAKSA Students are required to wear the signature JAKSA uniform of:
- Black tights/leggings
- JAKSA T-shirt
- JAKSA hoodie
- Appropriate black dance footwear
Some classes must also wear:
- Junior and Intermediate Classical Ballet must wear pink classical ballet stockings, a black leotard with a pinch pleat/gathered front and pink classical ballet shoes. They must wear their JAKSA T-shirt and jumper over their classical ballet uniform to and from the studio. Hair must be up in a ballet bun.
- All Modern Jazz students must wear a black split-sole jazz shoe.
- Ballet Bugs, Musical Munchkins and Pre JFH can wear their favourite tutu skirt as well as their JAKSA T-Shirt/Jumper and black jazz shoes.
- Lil' Steppers wear black tap shoes.
All JAKSA studio hoodies, T-shirts, singlets and dance shorts, can be purchased from JAKSA via our online store, below. There are second-hand uniforms and shoe's available, sizing is dependent on stock availability. Please Contact Us for more information.